No. Masks are not required but are welcome if people want to wear them.
How Is COVID-19 Impacting Camp Lebanon?
Here at Camp Lebanon, we are doing our very best to help you experience the delight of being loved by God. One aspect of living out that mission is doing our best to ensure the safety of our guests. On that note, we’ll continue to update this page as our COVID-19 processes change at Camp.
The Camp staff team has worked hard to establish protocols and complete facility adjustments to keep guests safe. Here are a few of the safety measures we have in place:
- Pre-communication with guests
- Pre-screening all staff (daily) & guests
- On-site orientation and signage
- Safe food serving and dining protocols
- Hand sanitizer, masks available
- Guest email follow-up check-in
2021 Summer COVID Guidelines
June 4, 2021
New COVID-19 guidance has recently been given by the Minnesota Department of Health, along with recommendations from the CDC. Although there are still some COVID protocols remaining in place for us to operate, the new guidance allows for mask-free camping and opens Camp back up to full capacity. Woo Hoo! We are committed to continuing to operate in a way that promotes health for our guests and honors the guidance from the MN Health Department. Please read below for answers to specific COVID related questions pertaining to summer youth camps, family programs, and rental retreats.
WEARING FACE MASKS:
- As of May 14th, guests are no longer required to wear their mask indoors or outdoors.
- Guests are still welcome to wear facemasks if they so desire.
MEETING & DINING SPACES:
- Beginning May 28th, meeting & dining spaces can be used at regular capacity.
- For this summer, Camp will continue to use extra spacing during its programmed events (including youth camps) for dining. Program chapels will be held outside under the tent!
- Rental groups will have the option of how they would like to use meeting & dining spaces.
- COVID-19 Pre-Screening will continue to happen throughout the entire summer for program and rental guests. The pandemic isn’t quite over and having guests complete a simple pre-screening form will go a long ways in helping Camp be even safer.
- All of Camp’s activities (including zipline, swimming, boating, laser tag, and more) will be offered as normal!
HOUSEKEEPING & CLEANING:
- Camp will continue to support a clean and healthy experience through regular cleanings.
CAMP'S STAFF TEAM:
- Our staff team is committed to continue daily screening for COVID as long as we require guests to screen for their retreats.
- Camp Lebanon Staff are no longer required to wear their masks. However, our staff team will happily wear a mask when in close proximity of guests who choose to continue to wear their masks.
2021 Summer Youth Camps - Covid Questions
No. Camp is not requiring vaccination to attend.
Yes. Before any campers or staff are allowed onto the main site of Camp they will be answering symptom and proximity questions and will be asked to take their temperature.
Yes! All activities will be available this summer including Zip Line, Laser Tag, Swimming, 9-Square, and many more!
We understand guidelines have loosened, but we still have some strategies in place to ensure safety throughout this summer:
- Spacing out dining hall
- Chapel is in a tent outside (open air chapel)
- Camper & Staff pre-screening
- Spending lots of time being outside
- Staff is being screened each week
Yes. Every day counselors will do health checks with their campers to make sure no one is coming down with symptoms during the week.