Make sure your summer has finale…a family camp finale! Historically, this is the first family event to fill and for good reason: families have a blast! You can expect to enjoy the best weekend of your family’s summer with good clean fun, a wide range of activities, multi-age fellowship, and practical Biblical teaching. Relaxed in pace, family weeks are filled with opportunities to interact as a family with other fun families in the context of Christian community. Don’t miss out – sign up soon!
Labor Day Weekend Family Camp
August 30-September 2, 2024
Registration Opens JANUARY 3, 2024!
Summer's Grand Finale
The ultimate summer
See more highlights in last year's photo album!
What makes Labor Day Weekend so special?
- A swimming beach, manned by our safety-conscious lifeguards, is the perfect way to spend a sunny Saturday at Camp. Splash & play with little ones in the shallows, or pass your swimming test to go beyond the buoys to our two deep ends, including two water mats and a diving raft!
- Camp has a fleet of boating options for you to choose from: canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, and corcls!
- Pontoons are available for touring the lake or fishing – just pass a simple pontoon-driving class and take your family for a spin on peaceful Cedar Lake.
- Speaking of fishing, there’s lots of great fishing to be had on the lake, including bass, panfish, pike, & walleye!
- Bring your own boat and use our boat ramp and docking!
LOTS OF ACTIVITIES
- Take a hike on one of our many trails, exploring every inch of this beautiful location, from Eagle Ridge to The Point! Just ask a staff member about where their favorite places to explore are, or go on your own adventure!
- Participate in one of our tournaments: carpetball, ping pong, pool, foosball, & frisbee golf. Or play just for fun!
- Lots of active play options as well, including volleyball, octoball, four-square, 9-square, soccer, & kickball!
- Need to get some shopping done, or satisfy a sweet tooth? Visit our Trading Post Gift Shop and Canteen!
- Enjoy some of our “Funnest Fun” adventure options with your family, including the Screamin’ Eagle Zipline ($5) & Laser Tag ($10)!
- Our craft room is open throughout the day – pop in for a free craft like coloring, or pay for some other fun family crafts!
We believe that learning about God is the most exciting thing about a week at Camp Lebanon! In our daily chapels, family campers, adults and kids, will worship at the top of their lungs together. Our Camp Staff will provide Kids Clubs for all of the different age groups, so parents can spend their chapel time hearing God’s Word preached from our amazing Family Camp speakers. Kids will enjoy activities and teaching from our staff, with lesson plans that are designed to encourage creativity, curiosity, and a love of Jesus and His Word!
Play and learn together.
Generous Financial Assistance
GENEROUS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE is available for all youth, family, and adult events. A Financial Assistance Application will be sent upon email request or call the office. Please do not allow finances to be the reason for your family not attending Camp Lebanon!