FALL QUILT & CRAFT
Fall 2021 Quilt Registration Notice:
Dear Quilt & Craft Friends,
Registration Opens on July 9 @ 9am!
Quilting, Crafting, & Scrapbooking
Stitch together an amazing retreat
What Quilters Love
- Lots of time to work on projects
- Leave your work space set up the whole time
- Work on your own project … or enjoy taking a class or workshop!
- Experienced, patient instructors help you step-by-step with projects
- Guest shops bring Quilting & Scrapbooking supplies, tools, demos, and creativity
- Share ideas and meet wonderful new friends
- Daily encouragement
- Comfortable facilities
- Delicious meals (with the ability to accommodate dietary needs such as GF, DF, etc.)
- Dinner Banquet & Program on Saturday
- “Table Talks from God’s Word”
- “Show and Tell” finale
SUPPLY LISTS AND GUEST SHOP CLASS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT IN THE CONFIRMATION PACKETS.
Bargain Barn Garage Sale!
Turn your unused craft supplies, quilting tools, fabric, unfinished kits, yarn, and the like into a blessing for Camp Lebanon’s ministries. (Sorry, no books or magazines please.) Shop for “bargains” and fun finds! Proceeds used to build a storage shed for Camp’s winter snow tubes & equipment!
** Bonus: Mother-Daughter Program (ages 11-18)
See more highlights in our photo albums!
Cozy up to our Midwest roots and Minnesota heritage at retreat this fall as we enjoy an “Up North” theme with flannel, plaid, and “lumberjack”(jill!) fun! Join us for the Buffalo Plaid Retreat Challenge and enjoy creating your own flannel and plaid projects. You can use Camp’s AccuQuilt machine and Up North die cuts to embellish quilts, towels and more. There will be lots of fun mini-projects to coordinate with the theme as well as ideas for gift-giving this Christmas.
DRESS UP FOR THE SATURDAY BANQUET (optional, but so much fun!) Dress up in UP NORTH attire: flannel, plaid, lumberjack or anything Minnesota!
Host & Speaker:
Lisa Abeler is the Director of Women’s Ministries at Camp Lebanon.
Sew and grow together.
Pricing & Options
Rates listed are per person and include 2 nights, 5 meals, and most activities. Provide additional pricing & registrations details here.
CABIN HOUSINGUse nearby shower house.
DORM HOUSINGCommunity bathrooms in same hallway.
HOTEL HOUSINGPrivate bathroom, shower & vanity.