SENIOR SUMMER STAFF
A summer job that makes a difference
Spend a summer serving the Lord
10 WEEKS OF CAMP. 40 TEAMMATES. 1800+ KIDS.
See summer highlights in our photo albums!
Why Work At Camp Lebanon?
Summer staff at Camp Lebanon teach children, run group games, lead teams, and build systems that keep campers safe. As a member of the summer staff team, you will have opportunities for personal growth in an outdoor environment with super fun people who love to tell kids about Jesus. You’ll be surrounded by an incredible group of staff who are all there to support and help you have the best summer possible. God is faithful to change lives at Camp – the lives of campers and staff alike!
There isn’t another job quite as fun as a summer camp job. Spend time in the beautiful outdoors, right on a lake which offers scenic views, great fishing, and cold waters. Go for a dip to cool off in the swimming area – maybe even do a belly flop and become the talk of Camp! When you aren’t having active fun with campers, you might be chilling in the shade making friendship bracelets, or playing a game of carpetball in the air conditioned game room.
A GREATER PURPOSE.
Your work will make a difference in kids’ lives, as we welcome over 1800 campers to Camp this summer! Our summer staff are able to have a direct impact on lives, helping kids grow closer to Jesus as they participate in cabin adventures, big camp games, and daily chapels. No matter what your role on summer staff, you will be a part of Camp Lebanon’s vision of helping every guest experience the delight of being desired by their Creator God.
- If an applicant has successfully completed and graduated the LIT program, they may apply for Senior Staff the summer after high school graduation
- If an applicant has not completed and graduated the LIT program, they may apply for Senior Staff the summer after their first year of college
How To Apply
- Have one personal reference ready. You’ll need their email and phone number.
- Have one spiritual reference ready. You’ll need their email and phone number.
- Read the summer job descriptions.
- Complete our online application. Use your personal email address.