There’s something amazing about enjoying a s’more around a campfire with friends. That sweet gooey marshmallow (or two) and delicious bar of chocolate just taste so good sandwiched between two crispy graham crackers…and it’s so fun to share that goodness with the ones you love. We think God’s work at Camp Lebanon is amazing and worth sharing, too! And that is why we launched the Camp S’more Magazine. Enjoy it with us!
MOST RECENT ISSUE:
Join the Camp ‘Smore team! We are looking for volunteers, story tellers, ideas people, and contributors. Just complete the simple contact form below.
Camp S'more Magazine | 2022 Summer & Fall
- Family Legacy Story (Lundberg Family)
- It’s Gym Time!
- Wiffle Ball 5K – A Grand Slam for Camp
- Swimming Grandma’s Final Swim
Camp S'more Magazine | 2022 Fall & Winter
- Gym Time! | Progress Report
- Celebrating Camp’s First 75 Years
- The Story Behind the Name ‘Camp Lebanon’
- A Camp Story for the Ages!
- Two Camp Legends Honored
- Legendary Chef Announces Retirement (Chef Jim)