September (26) 27 - 29, 2024
October (3) 4-6, 2024
A Deep Breath of Crisp Autumn Air
Intentional & Impactful
Connections with new and old friends
Early Bird Option (Thurs Night & Friday)
Friday & Saturday Crafts & Activities
FRIDAY: (Early Bird Only)
- WORKSHOPS: Giving a Blessing & Being a Blessing – Two video sessions from the “Blended & Blessed Conference” with practical principles to bless your family. Though set in the context of blended families, the concepts apply to ALL relationships. This workshop includes small group discussion facilitated by Lynn Lindahl, Executive Assistant to Ron Deal at FamilyLife Blended, specializing in healthy marriage and family relationships.
- AFTERNOON CRAFT: Warp and Weft – Introduction to Weaving $20 – The art of weaving offers profound metaphors for understanding how faith intersects and integrates with our daily lives and activities. Weaving in both craft and inspiration, this class explores color, texture, and pattern while creating a wall hanging.
- WOBEGON BIKE TRAIL – Bring your own bike and enjoy the fall colors on the scenic Wobegon Trail.
- Paint Pouring $25 – This craft is back by popular demand and is just so much fun! We’ll offer a few different options.
- Fall Craft $20 – Enjoy making a fall home décor project to enjoy for many seasons to come.
- Beaded Jewelry Craft $10 – Learn how to create your own jewelry using wire, beads, fabric and/or faux leather.
- Zip Line OR Laser Tag – You will have an opportunity to sign up for these activities at check-in.
- Workshops – Sign up for Saturday Workshop options at check-in. Workshops will be posted online July 1.
- Silent Auction – A retreat tradition! Bring items to donate for the Auction to help with special camp projects.
See more highlights in our photo albums!
Theme & Speakers
Astonished & Amazed: Sitting at the Feet of Jesus
The gospels record the reactions of people who sat at Jesus feet and heard his words first-hand: They were “astonished” and “amazed” at His teaching. This description uses a Greek word that literally means being “struck.” Jesus taught with a power and authority that the crowds had never before experienced. They never left the same. We invite you to come and “sit at the feet of Jesus” this fall as we lean in to listen to His words in the cultural context in which they were first spoken. May we, too, be astonished and amazed … and more importantly, changed!
Erin Davis is a writer and teacher passionately committed to getting women of all ages to the deep well of God’s Word. She is the author of more than a dozen books and Bible studies, including Connected, Beyond Bath Time, 7 Feasts and the host of The Deep Well podcast and Grounded videocast. When she’s not writing, you can find Erin chasing chickens and children on her small farm in the Midwest.
Lisa Abeler is the Director of Women’s Ministries at Camp Lebanon.
Pricing & Options
Rates listed are per person and include 2 nights, 5 meals, and most activities. Ladies 18 and older from all denominations are welcome at Fall Women’s Retreat. Desiring to best serve all guests, we are not able to accommodate babies. You will be able to list your group and specific roommate request in the housing section of your registration. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Camp Office at 320.403.9555.
CABIN HOUSINGUse nearby shower house. No linens available.
NON-CABIN HOUSINGCommunity bathrooms in same hallway, or private bathroom. Linens $10 upon request
THURS EARLY BIRDExtra night, 3 extra meals, bonus fellowship time w/ friends!
1 extra night
3 extra meals