September (28) 29 - Oct 1, 2023
& October (5) 6-8, 2023
Retreat is FULL! Sign up to be put on the Waiting List.
A Deep Breath of Crisp Autumn Air
Intentional & Impactful
Connections with new and old friends
Friday & Saturday Crafts & Activities
- WORKSHOP $20 – A Recipe for Healthy Connections in Blended Families – This “mini-conference” (2 sessions Friday and bonus Saturday session) is for blended families and those who love them! Workshop participants will receive the book Building Love Together in Blended Families (Retail $15.99) by Gary Chapman & Ron Deal, along with helpful resource materials and a fun gift!
- CRAFT – MOSAIC CLAY POT $10 – The beauty of this pot is the broken pieces! Salvage your own favorite chipped or broken dishes, teacups, pottery pieces, ceramic tiles, and glass marbles (or use supplies provided) to create a beautiful mosaic pot to enjoy for many seasons to come.
- WOBEGON BIKE TRAIL – Bring your own bike and enjoy the fall colors on the scenic Wobegon Trail … or hike and hunt for cross rocks at the Blanchard Dam.
- Paint Pouring $20 – This craft project is so much fun to try! The results are fascinating with unpredictable and creative surprises. We’ll provide a few different base options (canvas, coasters, trivets, or MN-shaped wood designs).
- Fall Wreath Craft $15 – Enjoy making a fall wreath for your door or home.
- Chalkboard Wood Tag Sign $10 – So cute for everyday … or make it double-sided with a Thanksgiving or Christmas version on the other side!
See more highlights in our photo albums!
Theme & Speakers
Theme: Rise Up, Take Courage and Do It!
It’s not time to fear. It’s time to have faith! Join us at retreat this fall as we take a fresh look at courageous women who followed God with courage, boldness and conviction. Together, let’s Rise Up to become women of faith and courage who choose to trust God and follow where He leads them. Women of character, strength, and influence who help make a transformative difference in our generation. . .and the next! Be encouraged and reminded that you, too, can follow God with boldness, resolve, and victory! Rise Up! Take Courage! Do It!
Becky Meyerson is a 60-something wife, mom, Nana, coach, writer, teacher, organic garlic grower, live-in-the-City but farmer-at-heart, and Jesus follower. Becky loves helping women flourish, thrive, and grow. She writes resources that help them deepen their roots and strengthen their hearts and minds in God’s Word.
Lisa Abeler is the Director of Women’s Ministries at Camp Lebanon.
Pricing & Options
Rates listed are per person and include 2 nights, 5 meals, and most activities. Ladies 18 and older from all denominations are welcome at Fall Women’s Retreat 2022. Desiring to best serve all guests, we are not able to accommodate babies. Due to COVID guidelines, retreat attendance is limited. You will be able to list your group and specific roommate request in the housing section of your registration. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the Camp Office at 320.403.9555.
CABIN HOUSINGUse nearby shower house. No linens available.
NON-CABIN HOUSINGCommunity bathrooms in same hallway, or private bathroom. Linens $10 upon request
THURS EARLY BIRDExtra night, 3 extra meals, bonus fellowship time w/ friends!
1 extra night
3 extra meals