Even more relaxed than the “bookend” weekends, our Summer Fun Family Weekend offers the full range of family fun. Registration opens Thursday at 4:00 and the fun runs through Sunday afternoon. This exciting three night weekend features fun in, on, and around the water, lively chapels, daily recreation options, and plenty of relaxed free time. We hope you and your family will head up to Camp Lebanon mid-summer for this wonderful getaway!
Summer Fun Family Weekend
JUNE 29 - July 2, 2023
Funnest Summer Family Fun
MAKE FAMILY MEMORIES at Camp
See more highlights in last year's photo album!
A Long Weekend Together
JUNE 29 - JULY 2, 2023
What makes Summer Fun Weekend so special?
- A swimming beach, manned by our safety-conscious lifeguards, is the perfect way to spend a sunny day at Camp. Splash & play with little ones in the shallows, or pass your swimming test to go beyond the buoys to our two deep ends, including two water mats and a diving raft!
- Camp has a fleet of boating options for you to choose from: canoes, kayaks, pedal boats, and corcls!
- Pontoons are available for touring the lake or fishing – just pass a simple pontoon-driving class and take your family for a spin on peaceful Cedar Lake.
- Speaking of fishing, there’s lots of great fishing to be had on the lake, including bass, panfish, pike, & walleye!
- Bring your own boat and use our boat ramp and docking!
LOTS OF ACTIVITIES
- Take a hike on one of our many trails, exploring every inch of this beautiful location, from Eagle Ridge to The Point! Just ask a staff member about where their favorite places to explore are, or go on your own adventure!
- Participate in one of our tournaments: carpetball, ping pong, pool, foosball, & frisbee golf. Or play just for fun!
- Lots of active play options as well, including volleyball, octoball, four-square, 9-square, soccer, & kickball!
- Need to get some shopping done, or satisfy a sweet tooth? Visit our Trading Post Gift Shop and Canteen!
- Enjoy some of our “Funnest Fun” adventure options with your family, including the Screamin’ Eagle Zipline ($5) & Laser Tag ($10)!
- Our craft room is open throughout the day – pop in for a free craft like coloring, or pay for some other fun family crafts!
We believe that learning about God is the most exciting thing about a week at Camp Lebanon! In our daily chapels, family campers, adults and kids, will worship at the top of their lungs together. Our Camp Staff will provide Kids Clubs for all of the different age groups, so parents can spend their chapel time hearing God’s Word preached from our amazing Family Camp speakers. Kids will enjoy activities and teaching from our staff, with lesson plans that are designed to encourage creativity, curiosity, and a love of Jesus and His Word!