Registration OpenS Saturday, JANuary 6th!
Quilting, Crafting, & Scrapbooking
2024 Theme & Details
Stitch together an amazing retreat
What Quilters Love
- Lots of time to work on projects
- Leave your work space set up the whole time
- Work on your own project … or enjoy taking a class or workshop!
- Experienced, patient instructors help you step-by-step with projects
- Guest shops bring Quilting & Scrapbooking supplies, tools, demos, and creativity
- Share ideas and meet wonderful new friends
- Daily encouragement
- Comfortable facilities
- Delicious meals (with the ability to accommodate dietary needs such as GF, DF, etc.)
- Dinner Banquet & Program on Saturday
- “Table Talks from God’s Word”
- “Show and Tell” finale
SUPPLY LISTS AND GUEST SHOP CLASS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT IN THE CONFIRMATION PACKETS.
"Bring A Friend" Discount
See more highlights in our photo albums!
HOST & SPEAKER:
Lisa Abeler is the Director of Women’s Ministries at Camp Lebanon.
Sew and grow together.
Pricing & Options
Rates listed are per person and include 2 nights, 5 meals, and most activities. Provide additional pricing & registrations details here.
CABIN HOUSINGUse nearby shower house.
DORM HOUSINGCommunity bathrooms in same hallway.
HOTEL HOUSINGPrivate bathroom, shower & vanity.