First Time at
FOLLOW THE STORY.
There are several ways to follow along with things happening at Camp after you drop your kids off.
- You can follow the Summer Blog, a daily account of what is happening at Camp
- Head to our Facebook page to see pictures from the week, posted daily
- Follow us on Instagram – we will post highlights from the day on our main feed and in our Instagram Story
- Follow us on Twitter for updates and news about the fun your child is having at Camp
A Camp You Can Trust
Drop-off & Pick-up days
You may check in your child anytime between 4 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. on the Sunday your camp session starts. Check-In opens at 4pm. Swimming Tests begin at that time, and will go up until 5pm (or until the lifeguards say that the beach is closed). The Opening Rally/Flag Lowering begins at 5:15. For more information on Opening Days, check our FAQ!
How can I make the check-in process go faster?
Prepay all fees, spending money, and activity ticket purchases online by Wednesday Midnight of the week before arrival. Your next opportunity to add spending money and buy tickets will be on Check-In Sunday. Our “new and improved” check-in procedure will help, too!
WHAT TO BRING.
- Clothing, bedding, and other items for your child’s week at Camp Lebanon! Check out our Summer Packing List for what your child should pack. If you have any questions about this list, please contact us.
- Spending money. Check out our Summer FAQ for more information on what you need money for at Camp Lebanon!
Keeping Your Child Safe.
Our staff are fully trained in First Aid and CPR during their 10 day Staff Training, before summer.
FAQS & Resources
We understand that sending your child to Camp for the first time is a big deal, so we want to make sure you have every opportunity to understand how a week of summer camp works and what ways you can best support your child!