Hello Camp Friends!
We are looking for some volunteers to help us prepare Camp for spring and summer season. Camp simply wouldn’t be the place it is without the effort, commitment, and service of its many volunteers. There is no shortage of projects, in fact here are 22 projects just for starters!
- Lawn Mowing
- Car Detailing
- Painting the Amphitheater
- Staining the Hub Furniture
- Staining the Amphitheater
- Staining the Wiffleball Stadium
- Reroofing a cabin or two
- Painting Building siding or cabins
- Yard Work
- Metal fabrication (wheels for the soccer goals)
- Metal fabrication (assist with the tubing hill tow rope installation project)
- Tree Trimming/Buckthorn removal
- Road Grading
- Small engine repair
- Concrete work (ramp to CBL entryway to eliminate step up)
- Wood splitting
- Cleaning leaves and gutters
- Trail maintenance
- Window washing
- De-cobwebbing buildings
- Sewing covers for the rollaway beds (we have the supplies)
If you’re interested in helping us out, please complete the simple form below and we’ll get in touch with you shortly! You can also call Camp’s office at (320) 403-9555.